№1 Data consolidation in the one system
· Counterparty database (CRM)
· Trade-tickets and contracts
· Cars, wagons, containers, vessels, warehouse documents, bill of landings
· Invoices and payments
· Documents (pdf, docx, xls, png)
All this information is available in one system 24/7 from any device. Finding the information you need now takes a few seconds.
· Integration with YouControl to get all counterpaties’ data (available for Ukraine)
· Step-by-step procedure for buyers’/suppliers’ approval
· Cloud storage of clients’ documents and checking them according to the checklist
· Setting and tracking limits for counterparties
· KPIs of employees responsible for approval
№3 Counterparties management
· Updates: date, time and result of calls, emails, meetings with the counterparty
· Planning the manager’s actions and building the process of cooperation with the counterparty
· Setting tasks for employees and monitoring their implementation
· Potentials – information about the sown area, cultivated crops, the ability to form a list for calling all suppliers of the required crop.
№4.1 Planning the deal. Calculator
Price calculation at the place of delivery based on tariffs (transportation, transloading, etc)
№4.2 Planning the deal. Ticket
Trade tickets creation via the application + deal approval procedure (the ability to indicate costs and quality)
№4.3 Planning the deal. Preparing a contract and tracking its signing
· Automatic generation of a contract number and a document of a contract, taking into account conditions of approved trade ticket, bank details = ready for printing and signing.
· Signing contracts + KPIs for signing for responsible employees
· Tracking changes in the main parameters of the transaction, accounting and creation of documents of additional agreements ready for printing and signing
№5 Matching contracts in passports
· Matching purchase with a sale and linking them together in the passport deal in any configuration: 1 purchase for 1 sale, 5 purchases for 2 sales, etc.
· Automatic calculation of a financial result and margin for each passport at all stages of a deal: tickets, contracts, execution, invoices, payments.
№6 Contracts execution (cargo)
· Accounting of shipping and unloading registers (import from Excel, the system matches volumes and transport with contracts).
· Transload from car to railway/container.
· Shipment from a warehouse/terminal, balances in warehouses, movement through warehouses.
· Attachment certificates and other transport documents to vehicles
· Automatic mailing of the register to counterparties with documents in an email.
· Execution status: fixing the open balance of the contract and commitments.
№7 Contract invoicing and payments
· Issuing outgoing invoices, accounting incoming invoices and checking the correctness of invoices for cargo and costs.
· Creation of an invoice document, register, etc. (ready-made document for printing, signing, sending)
· Planning and approval of payments according to the internal process.
· Creation of payment orders for the bank.
· Mailing invoices, as well as reminders of unpaid invoices to counterparties.
Quantitative analytics and charts by counterparties, by contracts, by execution/logistics, by invoices/payments
· The ability to create your own reports on filters and data grouping (invoices, logistics, contracts)
· Trading reports: Position and MTM, Contract execution, Line-up
· Financial reports: Debit-credit, Cash Flow, PNL
· Management reports: team report, users activity, KPI, Purchase plan, Barter deals
№10 Push-notifications about real-time events
· Flexible configuration of notifications for each user (mail, telegrams, system): the creation of contracts, deadlines for execution, the need to approve a deal, boat approaches, and so on.
· It helps to stay in touch with the team and be aware of important events in business while requiring minimal involvement in the process – only to receive notifications.
№ 11 Flexible settings for every company
· The ability to fill in and view data in the context of different company units (departments, countries, com combining them into a single reporting.
· Organization settings, depending on the country and type of business: parsing rate/currency, tax rate, generation of contract numbers, etc.
· Personal settings for each user – the formation of their own interface for working with the system.
· Integration with existing systems (CRM, 1C) for fast and automatic data exchange and minimization of double-entry of information.
№12 Actions control
· Permissions settings for each employee for each system block, as well as for each table, each field and each action.
· History of changes of each object by each user
№13 Financial block
· Semi-automatic accounting transactions
· Moving between accounts, account balances
· Bank statement allotment — payments accounting
· Balance and PNL
№14 Data Synchronization and Web Cabinets
· Exchanging the registry, invoices between GrainTrack clients
· The ability to provide access to certain data for conterpaties: contracts, logistics, documents.